Ajay is an Indian actor who predominantly works in Telugu films. He is also popular for playing the role of villain in movies.
Ajay was born on Tuesday, 26 September 1978 (age 43 years; as of 2021) in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. His zodiac sign is Libra. He did his schooling at different places that include Vijayawada, Nellore, and Tirupati because of his father’s transfers. He attended a college in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. He pursued an acting course at Madhu Film Institute, Hyderabad. He is an engineering dropout. He also dropped out of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
Height (approx.): 6′
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Wife & Children
Ajay got married to model Swetha AJ Ravuri on 12 November 2005. In 2017, his wife participated in Haut Monde Mrs India Worldwide.
They have two sons, Sohan and Dheeran.
Ajay made his debut in 2001 with the film Kushi.
He has appeared in other Telugu films that include Simhadri (2003), Veerabhadra (2005), Athanokkade (2005), Lakshmi Kalyanam (2007), and Aa Okkadu (2009).
Ajay made his debut in Tamil films in 2007 with Kireedam as Varadarajan.
He featured in other Tamil films that include Malaikottai (2007), Koottam (2014), 10 Endrathukulla (2015), 24 (2016).
Ajay made his debut in Kannada films Citizen in 2008.
He worked in other Kannada films that include Arjun (2008), Vayuputra (2009), Saarathi (2011), Myna (2013), and Brindavana (2013).
Ajay received the Nandi Award for Best Supporting Actor for the movie Ishq in 2012.
- Film: The Lion King (1994)
- Ajay’s hobbies include dancing and travelling.
- Ajay’s interest in acting started when he saw that the actors in his college were given special facilities and were treated differently.
- When he was in college, he went to Nepal to work at a restaurant for two to three months with his friend to earn money.
- In 2014, various news channels used Ajay’s photo in a drink and drive case, but he said that it was not him who was involved in the case.
- In an interview, Ajay talked about a shocking incident that happened with him on sets while shooting for a film.
I was instructed by Vijayan about a rape scene for which a model was hired. While I was prepping for this rape scene, I came to know that the model was not informed about it. The director had not given her proper information and he urged me to go ahead with the rape scene, but i said to him, how I could. Later the model started to cry out loudly.”
- He is often spotted enjoying alcoholic beverages on various occasions.
- He is often featured in various newspapers.