Brazilian goalkeeper Alisson Ramses Becker, also known as Alisson, competes for both the Brazil national team and Premier League club, Liverpool. Due to his critical stops and placement, he is recognized as one of the finest goalkeepers in the world.
|Real Name||Alisson becker|
|Birth Place||Novo Hamburgo, Brazil|
|Date of Birth||2 October 1992|
|Mother||Magali Lino de Souza Becker|
|Father||José Agostinho Becker|
|Brother||Muriel Gustavo Becker|
|Height in Inches||6’ 4”|
|Weight in KG||91 kg|
|Spouse||Natalia Loewe Becke|
|Net Worth||9 million euros|
Alisson Becker Biography
On October 2, 1992, Alisson Becker was born in Novo Hamburgo, State of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil. He was raised there by his family. Alisson Ramses Becker is his full name, and he goes by Alisson Becker. He is a Libra by birth sign. Aged 28 years, he (in 2021).
Although the parents of Alisson enrolled both of their sons at the Brazilian Sports Club International Academy, Becker appeared to be more focused on his aspirations. Alisson’s parents were very concerned about the results of this competition and were also frightened that it would not preserve the brotherly link between the two brothers since the competition inside the Academy was so difficult that it tends to make both brothers consider each other as rivals. Fortunately, it didn’t since the brothers handled their connection maturely throughout time and through their time at the school, which led to later displays of their strong support for one another.
Alisson Becker Height, Weight, Body measurement
The height and weight of Alisson Becker are 6 feet 4 inches (1.93 m) and 91 kg, respectively (200 lbs). We included the most recent weight, albeit it may have changed. His eyes are blue, and his hair is brown.
- Alisson was selected Internacional youth level in 2002 when he was ten years old.
- He was promoted to the Internacional senior squad against Cruzeiro-RS on February 17, 2013.
- On February 4, 2016, Alisson signed a five-year contract with the Italian club Roma for €7.5 million.
- Alison joined Roma officially in July 2016.
- Liverpool, an English club, announced that Alisson has agreed to join for a cost of £66.8 million (€72.5 million).
- With this contract value, he became the highest-paid player (most expensive in Euros).
- Alisson made his Liverpool debut on August 12, 2018, maintaining a clean sheet against West Ham United.
- Alisson’s contract with Liverpool was extended until the summer of 2027 on August 4, 2021.
- Manager Dunga called up Alisson to the Brazil senior team for the 2018 World Cup qualifying matches against Venezuela and Chile.
- On May 5, 2016, he was named to Brazil’s final roster for the Copa América trip.
- He played the opening match of the 2021 Copa América tour, keeping a clean sheet in a 3-0 win over Venezuela.
- Alisson was nominated to Brazil’s 50-man preliminary roster for the 2020 Summer Olympics, however, he did not make the final squad.
Alisson Becker’s Net Worth
His Brazilian star has gone a long way from his early training days at the Internacional academy, when he was unsure of what his future held, to today reinventing the position of goalkeeper in football. He is a wonderful example of what one may do when they are persistent and determined. Although he hasn’t been competing in Europe for very long, his net worth is unquestionably increasing. Currently, the estimated value is 9 million euros (8 Million Pound). He has tremendous market worth. Although he has just recently been transferred, he has already shown that he is worth the money. Due to this, we believe his Market Value to be much greater than his most recent transfer fee. About 90 million euros are thought to be involved (81 Million Pound).
The two businesses with whom the Brazilian has endorsement agreements are Nike and Beats by Dre. The manufacturer of headphones, earphones, and earbuds is Beats by Dre.
Property And Cars
Alison owns a beautiful home in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The residence presents Alison with some beautiful scenery.
The goalie is not a vehicle enthusiast, and no information about his automobile collection is accessible.
Alisson Becker Wife, Marriage, Children
Natalia Loewe Becker, a Brazilian woman, is the wife of Alisson Becker. Since 2012, the two have been dating, and they finally got married in 2015. The couple also has three children, two sons, and a girl. The couple’s first child, a daughter they called Helena Becker, was born in April 2017. The couple’s most recent kid was born in May 2021, and they also have a boy named Matteo who was born in 2019.
As she trained to become a doctor, Alisson Becker’s wife is a well-known medical professional. Natalia Loewe received her degree and graduated from college; she has been working as a doctor ever since. Despite being a doctor, she has a sizable online following, with around 290k Instagram followers. She is also highly active on the site and frequently posts images of her family, which is favorably appreciated by the couple’s followers.
Awards & Achievement
Alisson Becker has won several club and national accolades, which are listed below:
- FIFA Club World Cup in 2019 Campeonato Gacho in 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016
- Toulon Tournament in 2013
- 2019 Copa América
- The 2019 FIFA Goalkeeper of the Year
- 2019 Yashin Trophy
- IFFHS World’s Best Goalkeeper in 2019
- Goalkeeper of the Season in the UEFA Champions League- (2018–19)
- 2017-18 Serie A Team of the Year
- 2018 Globe Soccer Awards Best Goalkeeper of the Year
- Copa América Golden Gloves will be awarded in 2019.
- 2019 Copa América Tournament Team
- 2019 IFFHS Men’s World Team
- 2019 Samba Gold
- The goal of the Season- 2020-21 UEFA Team of the Year Liverpool
- 2021-22 PFA Team of the Year (Premier League)
- Alisson is On the list of the most popular soccer players. Also included in the exclusive list of notable Brazilian celebrities. Every year on October 2, Alisson Becker celebrates his birthday.
- His father and grandmother are of German origin, and he speaks German. Alisson understands the language as well. Alisson also has an older brother, Muriel, who plays football with Fluminese.
- Alisson was born in Brazil to a humble middle-class household. His family was big football fans. Alisson, like other Brazilian children, began playing football at an early age.
- Alisson is paid 4.5 million pounds per year. He is one of the Premier League’s highest-paid goalkeepers.