Benjamin Andrew Stokes OBE is a cricketer from England. Stokes was a member of England’s World Cup-winning side in 2012. In the Tide final, he was named Man of the Match. He led England in both Tests and One-Day Internationals. While the normal captain was away.
|Full name||Benjamin Andrew Stokes|
|Born||4 June 1991, Christchurch, New Zealand|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (185 cm)|
|Current Age||31 years old|
|Date of Birth||June 4, 1991|
|Birth Place||Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand|
|Children||Daughter- N/A Son- Layton and 1 more|
|Net Worth||$11 million|
Ben Stokes Biography
Benjamin Andrew Stokes, 31, was born on June 4, 1991, in Christchurch, New Zealand, and is 1.85m tall. His father was a professional rugby player who represented New Zealand from 1970 to 1980. He then became the Serbian national rugby team’s coach.Stokes’ father was a Kiwi, but his mother was English, therefore he came to England as a kid with his mother. The English all-rounder represented Durham in domestic cricket. Stokes represented England in the U-19 World Cup in 2010, scoring a century against India U-19. He made his ODI debut against Ireland in 2011 but failed to make an impression.Off the field, the offensive Southpaw has been embroiled in controversy. One of the most well-known episodes is the nightclub fight with several inebriated males. Stokes and Alex Hales were seen fighting with a bunch of inebriated men.
Ben Stokes Height, Weight, Body measurement
Ben Stokes is 6 feet 0 inches tall (183 cm/1.83 m) and weighs 75 kg (165 lbs). The entire body dimensions of Ben Stokes are 42-34-15 inches. Ben Stokes has a 42-inch chest, a 34-inch waist, and 15-inch biceps. He has Select Hair Color color hair and Blue color eyes. His shoe size is Unknown (US) and his dress size is Unknown (US).
- Ben Stokes made his Durham domestic debut at The Oval in 2009, and his first-class debut for Durham against Marylebone Cricket Club. On May 13th, he scored his first-class century against Nottinghamshire at Trent Bridge.
- Stokes made his international debut in August 2011 against Ireland. The English all-rounder did not bowl a single over but still managed to score three runs.
- Stokes played in the inaugural Ashes series against Australia in 2013-14, becoming the 658th English player to represent England in a test match.
- He was a member of England’s tour to the West Indies in 2014. Stokes appeared in all three one-day internationals and one Twenty20 International in that series before being ruled out due to injury.
- Stokes returned to the England side for the Test series against India after missing the series against Sri Lanka. Stokes played in England’s first two tests. The all-rounder made little influence in either test and consequently had to sit out the last three Tests.
- Stokes was left out of the 2015 World Cup squad due to his poor performance as an all-rounder.
- For the West Indies trip, he returned to the England test squad. In the first and second innings, he scored 79 and 35 points, respectively. Stokes made his Test debut against New Zealand in 2015. In his maiden Test match at Lord’s, he scored the fastest-ever century in just 85 balls. For his effort in the first test, he was named man of the match.
- Stokes faced Australia in his second Ashes series in 2015. He was unproductive with both the bat and the ball in the Test series, but he shone with the bat in the One-day Internationals.
- He was a member of England’s T20 World Cup team in 2016. His finest bowling performance came against New Zealand when he took three wickets for 26 runs in four overs.
- England’s World Cup final match versus West Indies proved to be a nightmare for the all-rounder, as he bowled the last over of the tournament. Stokes hit four straight sixes off Carlos Brathwaite to give West Indies an improbable win.
- Stokes delivered an outstanding performance in the 2017 Champions Trophy, which was followed by an all-around effort in the Test series against South Africa.
- Stokes competed in his first 50-over World Cup in 2019. Only in the opening encounter of the competition did he go blitzkrieg, scoring 89 runs off 79 balls. Stokes’ match-winning innings in the World Cup final helped his team win the inaugural 50-over World Cup.IPL Career of Ben StokesIPL Best Innings: Ben Stokes
- Ben Stokes became the highest-paid international player in IPL history when he was acquired by Rising Pune Supergiants for Rs. 14.5 crores in 2017. As a Rising Pune Supergiants player at the time, he struck his first T20 century against Gujarat Lions, collecting 103 in 63 balls, with seven fours and six sixes. So far in his IPL career, he has scored one century.Centuries of Ben Stokes
- Ben Stokes has had some unusual and outstanding successes in his career so far. His career statistics include three One-Day International centuries and 20 half-centuries. So far in test cricket, he has eight hundred and 20 half-centuries.
- Fastest 250 (196 balls) in Tests
- Most runs in a Test innings at the sixth position – 258 runs
- Most runs in the first session of a day in Tests – 130 runs
- Highest Test partnership for the sixth wicket. Made a partnership of 399 runs with Jonny Bairstow against South Africa.
- Second-fastest Test double hundred in terms of balls faced.
- The second-highest number of sixes in a Test inning – 11
Ben Stokes’s Net Worth
Ben Stokes’ net worth is $11 million, or around 600 million in Indian currency as of October 2023. Stokes’ major source of income is via Network Cricket. Mr. Stokes also gets a lot of money from numerous international and national cricket tournaments, as well as the Indian Premier League (IPL), and he promotes a lot of businesses.
- Adidas, the legendary sportswear company, has sponsored Ben.
- Ben represents Red Bull. He is involved with the Project Pro campaign and Red Bull’s cricket activities.
- Ben Stokes promotes the Ben Stokes BS55 range and utilizes GM cricket bats.
- In India, Ben promotes London Pilsner, Mumbai’s trademark beer.
- Ben is a Dream11 Brand Ambassador. With more than 50 million gamers Dream11 is India’s leading fantasy sports platform and the Indian Premier League’s official partner.
- As an ambassador, Ben promoted Royal Stag for the 2019/2020 IPL season and the ICC World Cup.
- Ben is a Seaham Hall ambassador. Ben often visits Seaham Hall Hotel and Spa on the Durham coast. Ben advertises the luxurious condos inside the hotel.
Property And Cars
- Ben Stokes has a high-end designer home. He also owns a number of real estate holdings around the nation.
- Ben Stokes’ car collection is fairly small. Ben Stokes has many of the world’s most luxurious automobiles. Ben Stokes’ car brands include a blue 195mph Mercedes AMG GT63, Range Rover, Mercedes, and Audi.
Ben Stokes Wife, Marriage, Children
In 2013, Ben Stokes proposed to his long-term girlfriend, Clare Ratcliffe. In October 2017, the pair married in East Brent, Somerset. The couple has two children: Andrew Arthur was born in October 2012, and Libby Sophia was born in February 2015. Ben Stokes’ family is made up of four people: his two children, his wife, and himself.
Awards & Achievement
- In the 2019 World Cup final, Ben Stokes was named man of the match.
- Stokes holds the record for the second-fastest Test double century in terms of balls faced.
- Stokes scored the fastest 250 in Test history, doing so in just 196 balls in the second test against South Africa. He also set a record by being the first batsman to score 250 runs in the fastest time possible, coming in sixth place.
- He also holds the record for hitting the second-most sixes in a Test Innings – 11 sixes.
- Ben Stokes holds the record for the highest sixth-wicket partnership in a Test match. He shared a 399-run partnership with Jonny Bairstow against South Africa.
- Ben Stokes’ accomplishments also include being nominated for New Zealander of the Year.
- Ben Stokes made his Durham one-day debut at the Oval in 2009.
- In the 2010 U19 World Cup, he struck a century against India U19.
- In August 2011, Stokes earned his senior England debut in a One Day International against Ireland. He only scored three runs in the game.
- He did not play for England in 2012 owing to injuries and a lack of form.
- Stokes was included in England’s team for the Ashes series against Australia in 2013-14. He became the 658th player to play for England in a Test match.
- He achieved the second-fastest Test double century in terms of balls faced.
- Ben Stokes scored the quickest 250 in Tests, taking 196 balls.
- Ben Stokes married a girl called Clare Ratcliffe at a young age. Stokes currently has two children.