Ederson Santana de Moraes, better known as Ederson, is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays goalie for Premier League club Manchester City as well as the Brazil national team. Ederson began his career with So Paulo in 2008 before moving on to Benfica a year later, where he spent two seasons.
|Age||26 years old|
|Birth Date||August 17, 1993|
|Birth Place||Sao Paulo|
|Height||6 Feet 2 Inch|
|Girlfriend (s) / Affairs||Lais Moraes|
|Wife /Spouse||Lais Moraes|
|Children (s)||Yasmin Moraes, Laura (Daughter), Henrique Moraes (Son)|
|Salary||3.7 million Euro|
|Net Worth||10 million Euro|
Ederson Moraes is 28 years old and was born on August 17, 1993. He was born in the Brazilian city of Osasco and is a Leo. Furthermore, Ederson Santana de Moraes is his given name. He is a dual citizen of Brazil and Portugal. He bought the latter in 2016. Antonis Moraes is his father’s name, and Joelma is his mother’s. In 2008, he began his youth career with Sao Paulo. There is no information on his upbringing, family (brothers and sisters), or personal details.
Ederson Age, Height, Weight
Ederson Moraes is around 1.88 meters tall or 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs about 89 kgs. This athlete has a plethora of tattoos covering his entire body. He has a rose and a skull on his neck and angel wings on his back. He also has a tattoo on his thigh of a Portuguese League trophy, which he won with Benfica in 2016 and 2017. The goalie also has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. Ederson Moraes is 28 years old and was born on August 17, 1993. He was born in the Brazilian city of Osasco and is a Leo. Furthermore, Ederson Santana de Moraes is his given name. He is a dual citizen of Brazil and Portugal. He bought the latter in 2016.
- Ederson Moraes plays football professionally. People are familiar with him as the goalie for Manchester City, a Premier League club, as well as the Brazilian national team. This player also owns the Guinness World Record for the “Longest Football Drop Kick.” He achieved this feat by kicking the ball 75.35 meters (247 feet 2 inches) across the Etihad Campus. He established this record on May 10, 2018. He also won the Premier League Golden Glove award in both 2019-20 and 2020-21. While creating this biography, this individual has the title.
- When it comes to the start of his career, this player debuted in 2008 at So Paulo. This was a year before joining Benfica in Portugal. This footballer played for the Portuguese national team for two seasons. In 2012, the young player went from Ribeiro to Rio Ave in the Primeira Liga. The player went on to become a starter on a regular basis.
- In 2015, this player returned to Benfica and was allocated to the reserves. This was before he made his first-team debut. In two seasons with Benfica, the player won four major trophies. For the 2017-18 season, this young player joined the English team Manchester City. This man cost £35 million to join City, making him the most expensive goalkeeper of all time in terms of the nominal worth of the pound sterling at the time of his move. The footballer won the Premier League and the EFL Cup in his debut season in England. Similarly, this player won a domestic treble the following season.
- Furthermore, this player earned his senior debut for Brazil in 2017. This despite previously being limited to players under the age of 23. This player was also nominated to Brazil’s World Cup roster for 2018. He was also picked to the Copa América squads for 2019 and 2021. In the 2019 event, this goalie won the game.
The longest drop kick in Guinness World Records is 75.35 meters (247 ft)
Ederson ’s Net Worth
Ederson signed Premier League club Manchester City for £35 million (€40 million) on June 1, 2017.
With fees and other terms included, the five-year deal he signed at the time increased Ederson de Moraes’s Net Worth enormously.
Ederson’s transfer also broke many records at the time, as it made him the second most expensive goalkeeper of all time – now fourth highest after Gianluigi Buffon (£33 million), whose transfer fee, while the second-highest ever in pounds sterling, remained the highest ever in euros (€52 million in 2001) until Alisson’s (€75 million in 2018) and now Kepa Arrizabalaga’s (€80 million in 2018).
Ederson has been sponsored by Nike from the beginning of his professional career. He most recently used Nike Phantom Vision soccer cleats from the company. Derson was dressed in Puma’s latest speed silo, the Puma Ultra football footwear. This indicates that he has either signed or is about to sign a contract with Puma.
Ederson would not be the first Manchester City player to be sponsored by Puma, the club’s supplier. Puma also has contracts with Agüero, Fernandinho, and Kyle Walker, and David Silva was a huge Puma spokesperson.
Property And Cars
The Ederson Moraes House in Osasco, Brazil seems to be exceedingly magnificent.Similarly, he drives various automobiles, such as
- Lamborghini Aventador
- Audi Q7
- Mercedes Benz
Ederson Wife, Marriage, Children
Ederson first met his wife in 2013, eight years ago. At the time, the goalie was a member of the Portuguese club Rio Ave. For a long period, the couple managed to keep their relationship a secret. They stayed out of the spotlight by making low-key appearances and embarking on covert dates. They were very dedicated from the start of their relationship and determined to continue since they loved and respected one other. Finally, in 2014, the Brazilian goalie married his bride in a simple wedding ceremony. We feel the couple has had a good connection up until now.
They have three children. Yasmin Moraes, their daughter, was born on June 6, 2017. Lais gave birth to her son, Henrique Moraes, on March 13, 2018, after becoming pregnant for the second time. On January 17, 2020, they had their third child, a girl called Laura Moraes. The couple enjoys spending time with their kid.
Awards & Achievement
Ederson received the following club, personal, and international honors:
- Taça de Portugal finished second in 2013-14.
- Runner-up in the Taça da Liga (2013–14)
- 2015-16 and 2016-17 Primeira Liga
- In 2016-17, Taça de Portugal
- The League- (2015–16)
- In the 2018-19 season, the FA Cup
- FA Community Shield was introduced in 2018.
- 2020-21 UEFA Champions League runner-up
- 2019 Copa América
- In 2016, O Jogo was named SJPF Primeira Liga Team of the Year.
- Goalkeeper of the Year in the LPFP Primeira Liga- (2016–17)
- In 2017, UEFA Champions League Breakthrough XI
- In 2018-19 and 2020-21, the PFA Premier League Team of the Year
- UEFA Champions League Season Squad- (2020–21)
- Ederson makes 2.42 saves per game, compared to 1.44 for Claudio Bravo, 1.81 for David De Gea, and 1.52 for Thibaut Courtois.
- Ederson began his football career in 2008 with the local Brazilian team So Paulo FC.
- Ederson was nominated to Brazil’s preliminary roster for the Copa América Centenario but was left out due to injury.
- £35 million is a world record transfer cost for a goalkeeper, surpassing the £32.6 million paid by Juventus to sign Gianluigi Buffon in 2001.
- The Brazilian’s long kick has extraordinary range, and he even scored from his own box as a kid.