IP Camera Viewer Online gives you the necessary tools and app to monitor the areas in real time from your phone or computer where you have installed an IP camera. To make the most of it, I have listed some amazing apps, devices and tips in this guide to give you more reliable information. let’s dive in
Depending on your device and operating systems, you can choose one of the following IP camera apps.
Anycam is in the first choice of our research today. This is an excellent app to start monitoring. Easy to use and has a user friendly interface. If you are a Windows user, good news for you. This application is compatible with the Windows operating system.
- Beginner-friendly user interface
- quick setup
- Built-in professional security features
- Supports more than 400 brands
If you are a PC user looking for something amazing at no cost, Xmeye for PC is the tool for you. This is a secure cloud-based app that supports login via your unique device’s serial board.
Its security is military grade and unbreakable. Xmeye is the first app from a Chinese company that offers almost similar functions as a premium app and supports over a thousand IP camera devices.
- Cloud-based security protection
- Sign in via device number
- Live view in real time
- Playback in real time
- PTZ control, image search
- Automatic version update
If you are an Android user and want to have something useful yet very powerful to monitor your home, then this app is a must. Because? First of all, it is a free app and can be installed on your phone directly from the Google Play store.
How to download:
- Go to Google Play
- Search for “IP Cam Viewer Lite”
- Click install now
- After successful installation, select your IP camera brand
- Then follow the screen to complete the setup
- 1600 and more devices supported
- Support RTSP/MMSH wide protocol
- Pan, tilt and zoom support
- Direct import, export from email, dropbox
- Supports cross platform
IP Cam Viewer Lite iOS: If you are an iPhone user and you want to have IP Cam lite on your device, don’t think twice, IP Cam Lite is now compatible with iOS devices.
Download on iPhone: Follow the steps to successfully download and install the program on your iOS devices:
- Go to the app store
- Search for “IP Cam Viewer Lite”
- Select the free version of “NibblesnBits”
- click install
- After installation, connect the app with your IP camera
- Now enjoy, Note: Free version has ads and limited options
If you prefer to download your apps directly from the Microsoft app store, this is the best option for you. The app is provided to you free of charge from the Microsoft app store.
- Windows 10 or newer
- Built: x86 or x64 systems
- DDR4 4GB RAM
- 20GB STORAGE
- Intel core i3 processor
- Automatically detect compatible device on local network
- Two-way audio support features, user-friendly interface
- Premium version has no ads
- Does not allow your monitor to go to sleep while monitoring
- Recommended for first time users of IP cameras
Now, let’s talk about the million dollar question. Who really needs an IP camera? That is, it depends on the people and their needs. Let me elaborate this for you. Look at this,
For me, I am a family oriented person. I have a family that I love and care for the most. I want to know what is happening in and around my house when I am away. So, here the IP camera suits me.
It is often inexpensive and very easy for beginners to set up and use. I know it was very complicated in the past. But the new digital IP cameras are ideal for beginners.
Let me give you one more idea, my friend Jerry has a convenient store. He is also a family man, it was increasingly difficult for him to take care of his family and his business together. Because when he worked in the store, he didn’t know how the family was doing.
You have young children who need attention and other concerns. His business also needed 24/7 supervision. She found hiring security guards expensive and complicated.
Now you get the point, right? This is important.
Using IP cameras these days is very easy, not like in the old days when you needed to call engineers to install and configure your big computer in your office or home.
Now this is not the case, you can access your surveillance from just one app and get the full benefit. From controlling your camera to accessing old files and much more. Here are some general tips and tricks for using your watch:
- Before you buy, choose a brand that supports a wide range of operating systems
- I recommend using an app that supports a lot of features and gives you benefits
- Go to Google Play or the app store, whichever is appropriate for your device.
- Search for your IP camera brand and get the app
- Use YouTube to find many helpful resources, watch introductory videos
- Set up a strong password
- Do not use default or guessable passwords to protect yourself from hacking
- Get support from experts if you need help
Recommendation: From my personal experience, here are some things I want you to know. Getting an IP camera is essential now. Do not consider it an extra expense in your life but look at it this way.
This thing has the power to save you or your loved one’s life, property and other important things. I hope this guide has given you the basics to start choosing the perfect device for you.
Bottom Line: Whether you own a home or are protecting your business, IP cameras should be at the top of your security measures or arrangements. No matter where you go, you will always have the opportunity to see and protect your valuables.
Let me know in the comments if you have any questions related to this guide.