Michael Bracewell is a Wellington cricketer from New Zealand. He is the cousin of current international player Doug Bracewell and the nephew of former Test players Brendon and John Bracewell. He went to Kavanagh College in Dunedin.
|Age||31 years old|
|Birthplace||Masterton, New Zealand|
|Birth Name||Michael Bracewell|
|Net Worth||$3 million- $4 million|
Michael Bracewell Biography
Michael Bracewell (born 14 February 1991 in Wellington) is a New Zealand cricketer. He is the cousin of current international player Doug Bracewell and the nephew of former Test players Brendon and John Bracewell. He made his international debut for New Zealand in March 2022.
Michael was born into a cricketing family, so it was only a matter of time before he took up the sport, which he did admirably. A quick wicket-keeper who bats left-handed, he is part of a Wellington team that is spoiled for options in terms of glovemen. However, with Tom Blundell in the lineup, Bracewell and Conway are frequently used as pure batters. His father, Mark, was a previous local star, and his uncles, Brendon and John, as well as cousin Doug, all went on to play for New Zealand at the highest level. Michael, like many other young New Zealand athletes, enjoys both rugby and basketball. Interestingly, he and Doug were both members of the country’s U19 squad in 2010, but Michael has yet to be called up to the national team.
Michael Bracewell Height, Weight, Body measurement
He is 5 feet 11 inches tall. He weighs approximately 75kg. He has lovely warm brown eyes and Brown locks. There is no information on his chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps, and so on.
- Bracewell’s international career took off in 2022 when he made his Test debut at Trent Bridge when Kane Williamson tested positive for Covid-19. He made his ODI debut against the Netherlands earlier in March.
- Bracewell was a member of New Zealand’s U-19 squad in 2010, but it took him another 12 years to make his international debut. Michael comes from a cricketing family, as his father, Otago first-class player Mark Bracewell, is a former player.
- Micahel made his debut after impressing for the New Zealand A side and also in the New Zealand T20 League – Super Smash in the 2021-22 season.
- As a consequence, Michael received his first call-up to the New Zealand squad for the Netherlands trip. He became the 283rd player to represent New Zealand in the longer format in July 2022.
- Bracewell lit up the stage in just his third ODI for the national team, scoring a century against Ireland in Dublin.
Michael Bracewell’s Net Worth
Michael Bracewell is a well-known figure. As of October 2023, Michael Bracewell’s net worth is believed to be between $3 and $4 million USD. His income comes from social media, paid promotion, advertising, and promoted businesses. Michael Bracewell lives a lavish and opulent existence. Michael Bracewell’s monthly salary is between $11000 and $13000 USD. He enjoys visiting fancy locations and expensive cities.
Michael Bracewell Wife, Marriage, Children
The New Zealander is married to Lauren Ralston Bracewell, with whom he has a son called Lennox. Lauren was born in Glasgow, Switzerland on May 15, 1991. The pair has been married for over three years, having married on June 22, 2019.
- Bracewell competed in the 2010 Under-19 World Cup with his cousin Doug, but he spent the following decade working in the UK.
- In 2020-21, he scored 725 runs and had four hundred, one of which was for New Zealand A, and the following summer, he was the top run-scorer in the T20 Super Smash, earning him his first senior call-up for the Netherlands tour.
- Michael Bracewell, the latest member of New Zealand’s Bracewell family to represent the country, made his ODI debut in 2022, playing three times against the Netherlands.