Sanvikaa is an Indian actress best known for her role as Rinki in the TVF web series titled ‘Panchayat’.
Sanvika started doing theater when she was in college. He finished his engineering but soon realized that he didn’t want to do a 9-5 job that involved Excel sheets. He lied to his family, when he accepted help from one of his friends and moved to Mumbai on the pretext of doing a job in Bangalore. He stayed with his friends in Mumbai for a while after moving to the city to find something he was passionate about. His zodiac sign is Pisces.
Height (approx): 5′ 6″
Weight (approx): 55 kg
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Figure Measurements (approx): 34-30-34
When Sanvikaa moved to Mumbai, she didn’t know if she could act. So initially, he worked as a Costume AD during filming. He then decided to try acting and gave about 10 auditions, after which he broke a commercial for Domino’s. He started participating in acting workshops to learn more about acting in depth. He did several small roles including cameos as reporters for different shows or commercials. She revealed in an interview that during her struggling days, her friends and housemates supported her emotionally as well as financially. He also recalled that he was on his way to audition for an ad shoot when a random stranger asked him if he wanted to audition for a show made by The Viral Fever aka TVF at the same place.
He agreed to the audition with the intention of making contact with the casting director so he could get updates on the different auditions. However; It must have been fated that she was chosen for the role of Pradhan Ji’s daughter Rinki, who is also the love interest of Abhishek Tripathi’s protagonist, brilliantly played by Jitendra Kumar in the comedy-drama web series, Panchayat. He also stated in his interview that he was very supported by his co-star Jitendra Kumar during the shoot.
- Movie: Black Swan, NH10
- Actress: Madhuri Dixit
- Genre in Movies: Action, Female centric
- He is an animal lover.
- Sanvikaa enjoys monsoons a lot.
- He didn’t tell his parents about the production of his first major web series, Panchayat 2, because he wanted to see it first to make sure whether his acting was worth showing to his parents and family or not. He revealed in a conversation with the media that after 2 days of the release of his web series, his family started being flooded with congratulatory calls from relatives and friends and this is how his family came to know about his web series.
- According to Sanvikaa, she never dreamed of becoming an actress because she believed she had a very shy and introverted personality. He also added that he is an intuitive person, and he makes decisions based on his feelings.
- In an interview he stated that he prefers to do regional films especially Malayalam and Bengali films.
- Sanvikaa doesn’t like dancing because of her shy personality but she revealed in an interview that as a child, she used to imitate Hrithik Roshan’s iconic move from ‘Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai’ whenever she was alone in a room.
- He revealed in an interview that during his struggling days, he was subjected to unfair treatment on the sets. He went on to elaborate that in the industry, people who play minor characters are treated with less respect and belittled in a way because their food is separated from the lead actors. He added that in certain shoots, the director didn’t bother to talk to them or explain the scene and it was the assistant director who did all the explaining to them. He ended the discussion by saying that this unfair treatment gave him a boost in how to be on the other side of the scenario.
- In an interview, when asked about the hatred or criticism that the actor often receives, he replied that although the hatred affects him, he just sleeps without thinking about it and forgets about it another day.
- Her hobbies include painting, cooking and listening to music.