Trishala Dutt is the daughter of Sanjay Dutt and actress Richa Sharma.
Wiki/Biography & Career
Trishala Dutt was born on Wednesday, 10 August 1988 (age 31 years; as in 2019) in New York. His zodiac sign is Leo.
He furthered his studies in Criminal Law from John Jay College of Criminal Justice, New York and went to Hofstra University to earn a Master’s Degree in Psychology. He is an entrepreneur and psychotherapist by profession. She is the founder of DreamTresses Hair Extensions, New York.
Height (approx): 5′ 7″
Weight (approx): 60 kg
Figure Measurements (approx): 34-25-34
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
She is the daughter of Sanjay Dutt and actress, Richa Sharma.
His stepmother is Manyata Dutt.
She has a younger brother named Shahraan Dutt and a younger sister named Iqra Dutt.
She had an Italian boyfriend, who died in 2019.
- Movies: “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995),” “A Walk to Remember (2002)”
- Quote: ‘There is no elevator to success. You have to climb the stairs with Zig Ziglar
- She is the founder of DreamTresses Hair Extensions in New York and is known for her lifestyle and beauty blog.
- Trishala’s mother, Richa, moved to New York within two years of her marriage to Sanjay Dutt as she was diagnosed with a brain tumor. Richa died of a brain tumor in 1996.
- After her mother’s death, she began living with her aunt, Enna Sharma (Richa’s older sister), and her maternal grandparents in Bayside Queens, New York.
- He was fat earlier. After following a healthy diet, she lost her weight. She shared her weight loss story online and motivated many people.
- Trishala, once told that she does not want to work in Bollywood.
- His stepmother, Manyata Dutt, is a former Indian Actress and is the CEO of Sanjay Dutt Productions Pvt. Ltd.
- In 2019, she shared a post about the sudden death of her Italian boyfriend on her social media account.