In view of people’s higher demands regarding video streaming, many powerful and useful video downloaders have been released to help you save lots of online videos for offline playback. Similarly, VideoHunter is a brand new video and audio downloader released in 2020. Although it has already caught people’s attention and attracted several new users, there are still some who are wondering about the reliability and efficiency of this downloader.
Therefore, today we have reviewed the latest version 2.0.1 of this product in full detail to let all our valued readers get familiar with this tool and decide whether VideoHunter is worth trying or not. So let’s get started—
VideoHunter, as it claims, is a full-featured “PRO” video downloader for Windows desktop and Mac. This lightweight and easy-to-use video downloader with its smooth and stable performance supports easy downloading of online video/audio resources from 1,000+ websites, including YouTube, Facebook, Bilibili, Reddit, Twitter, CNN, Niconico, etc.
Now, we urge you to wait a while and think of all kinds of words or features that qualify a video downloader as the best. Words like fast performance, multi-function features, high quality, etc. should definitely come to mind, right? Well, to your surprise, VideoHunter, from its performance to the features it provides, performs outstandingly and is not far behind.
Using VideoHunter, you will feel incredibly comfortable to download the videos you like in 100% HD (MP4 and MP3) format. In fact, to give you a fantastic offline playback experience, VideoHunter features can record from 1080p, 4K, up to 8K for videos and 160kbps to 320kbps for audios.
However, it is not that! To give you a better idea of the other useful features of VideoHunter, we present them here, take a look:
Awesome and Useful Features of VideoHunter
- It is a guaranteed premium quality video downloader to help you download videos in 100% original qualities.
- It provides users with 3 built-in powerful search engines i.e. Google, Yahoo and Baidu to access online videos, audios, images and information etc anytime.
- Enable privacy browsing mode to protect the privacy and security of user’s personal data.
- It is completely virus-free and offers several major formats that allow users to play the content on many devices and players.
- It has 6X faster video download speed.
- Support batch download to save multiple music videos and audios at the same time.
- It offers the ability to download YouTube playlists and subtitles in SRT format with optional languages.
- Last but not least, it has a user-friendly interface and no ads.
So, with the help of all these listed features and other great features, VideoHunter offers great services to manage and download online video/audio files for offline playback. To sum it up, we can say that if you are looking for a safe, reliable and multifunctional video downloader tool to use on your Windows and Mac desktop, then VideoHunter will be an ideal choice for you!
With that being said, if you find it perfect for your search for an efficient video downloader tool like millions of others; you should inquire more about the technical specifications and availability of VideoHunter to find out whether the latest version of VideoHunter meets the requirements of your device to run smoothly or not. If so, then directly, let’s find out—
General and basic information about VideoHunter
- Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
- Mac: macOS 12.0 or higher
- Basic Plan: It’s free for 1 device (Mac/Windows PC) with a download limit of up to 30 individual videos per day.
- $14.95 Monthly Plan: It is available for 1 Device (Mac/Windows PC) with unlimited downloads per day.
- $19.95 Annual Plan: It is available for 2 Devices (Mac/Windows PC) with unlimited downloads per day.
Also, before you have a hard time using this great video downloader, let’s move on to the tutorial on using VideoHunter. So, look at the process how it works to help you download video and audio files online.
How to download and save videos online with VideoHunter?
The procedure to use VideoHunter on Windows and Mac devices is completely the same. So, taking Windows as an example, here is the step by step procedure on how you can download videos using VideoHunter downloader app without experiencing any kind of difficulty:
- Step 1 – First of all, download VideoHunter from its official website.
- Step 2 – Next, launch the downloaded VideoHunter app to install it on your Windows device by following the on-screen prompts.
- Step 3 – After that, create an account to register with VideoHunter and to do so, provide the requested information such as your ‘Name and Email’ as shown in the image below:
- Step 4 – Next, you need to subscribe to VideoHunter and for that, buy either the ‘Monthly Plan’ or the ‘Annual Plan’. If not, you can just enjoy the free version.
- Step 5: In this way, you will get started with VideoHunter. Now, you need to simultaneously visit a VideoHunter supported online video streaming platform. Currently, it supports some of the following platforms:
- sound cloud
- TED and
- DailyMotion etc.
- Step 6 – From any given site, copy the URL of the online video you want to download. [Note: You can even use the VideoHunter’s search engine for navigating to the online video you need to download.]
- Step 7 – Once you do, go back to the VideoHunter homepage and there, you need to paste the URL of the copied video into the ‘Download Bar’.
- Step 8: After pasting the video link, click the ‘Analyze’ button to finally initialize the link.
- Step 9: However, just before getting the download link of the video, the app asks you to select the ‘Output Video Format’ that you want to download the video in and along with that, the ‘Video Quality’ is automatically selected.
- Step 10: Now when you are done with your selection, click on the ‘Download’ button to save that particular online video immediately on your Windows device.
- Step 11 – In the end, once the download process is complete, navigate to the ‘Done’ module of VideoHunter to open the downloaded video for offline viewing.
Similarly, you can download VideoHunter on macOS from the official VideoHunter site and then perform the same steps as above to download online videos on Mac using the VideoHunter downloader app.
And furthermore, it is interesting to note that you can also download more than one file at a time. For example, you can download a playlist from YouTube using its playlist feature that allows you to enjoy a list of your favorite YouTube videos one by one at the same time. To know the procedure of how to download YouTube playlist, you can directly visit this one of the official links of VideoHunter site.
VideoHunter – Video/Audio Downloader is overall an outstanding tool which, with the help of its simple operation process and intuitive interface, offers extremely useful video download services for everyone to get the online videos/audios they want for offline playback.