Vinicius José Paixo de Oliveira Junior, often known as Vinicius Junior or Vini Jr., is a Brazilian professional footballer who currently plays as a winger for Real Madrid in La Liga and for Brazil national team. He is well-known for his dribbling abilities, quickness, strength, and shooting.
|Full Name||Vinicius Jose Paixao de Oliveira Junior|
|Current Club||Real Madrid|
|Net Worth||36.4 Million Euro – 32.2 Million Pound|
|Market Value||70 Million Euro – 62 Million Pound|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Place of Birth||Sao Goncalo, Brazil|
|Date of Birth||12 July 2000|
|Girlfriend||Maria Julia Mazali|
Vinícius júnior Biography
Vinícius júnior was born on July 20, 2000. First and foremost, he has played for Brazil’s national team at various age levels. Real Madrid is his current club. Olivera sr. is the name of this Brazilian father, while Paixao is the name of his mother. This winger is a Christian.
Vinicius captured the attention of the world when he scored the game-winning goal for Real Madrid in the 2022 UCL final against Liverpool FC. He won key championships with Real Madrid, including the Club World Cup, Champions League, and La Liga.
In reality, he has surpassed the heights of players such as Eric Cantona, Dennis Bergkamp, Cristiano Ronaldo, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Lothar Matthaus, Francesco Totti, and Patric Vieira, and many more. These well-known athletes failed to reach the heights Vinicius has already attained before the age of 22. Vinicius scores the game-winning goal in the UCL final for his club, despite these big-name players having never played in a final before.
Vinícius júnior Height, Weight
The Brazilian is neither particularly tall nor heavy. However, this is something that advantages him and enables him to refine his playing style. Vinicius Junior is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 73 kg.
- Meanwhile, Vini was called up to the Flamengo under-20 squad. This UCL champion was a Flamengo’s U-20 squad member until May 8, 2007. On May 13, 2017, he made his professional debut for the club, replacing Atletico Mineiro in the Brazilian League.
- Vini played the last eight minutes of his Flamengo debut. He scored Flamengo’s first goal in a 5-0 win against Palestino in the second round of the Copa Sudamericana.
- Meanwhile, it was August 19, 2017. His first goal came against Atletico Goianiense in Brazil’s Seria A. Vinicius’ performance was great, and Flamengo decided to extend his contract on May 27, 2017.
- Flamengo preserved his 45 million euro release clause and enrolled him till 2019. This athlete was just 16 years old when he became a club star.
- Vinicius Junior joined the 14-time Champions League winner Real Madrid, following in the footsteps of other prominent Brazilian players. To summarize, playing for Real Madrid is everyone’s dream.
- To this day, when we speak of football, we think of Real Madrid in the club and Brazil in the country. The connection between Brazilian and Real Madrid players has been outstanding.
- Vinicius Junior joined Real Madrid as the second most expensive Brazilian player after Neymar, following in the footsteps of Roberto Carlos, Marcelo, Ronaldo de Lima, Casemiro, Savio, and Kaka. At the age of 19, he became the highest-paid player.
- Madrid has a track record of recruiting Brazilian players; without a doubt, Brazil generates more talent than any other nation. Rodrygo, the 25th Brazilian to wear the white shirt with the pride of 14 UCL triumphs, was signed by Madrid in 2019.
- At the same time, Vinicius Junior has represented Brazil, a five-time World Cup champion, at several international levels. Vini represented his nation at several age levels before reaching the senior squad.
- Started, representing the country in the under-15 competition, where he played six games and scored six goals. Vini joined the under-17 squad on July 8, 2016. Meanwhile, he scored seven goals in 19 outings.
- This athlete quickly made the under-20 squad in 2018 and scored 7 goals. On September 11, 2019, Tite and the head coach summoned Vini to the senior squad.
- Vinicius had 22 goals and 16 assists in all competitions in 2021-22, for a total of 38 goal contributions. This represents a 280% increase in production during 2020-21.
- Vinicius was among the top ten most prolific players in Europe’s main five leagues in terms of total goal contributions this season.
Vinícius júnior ’s Net Worth
Junior’s market price has soared to its peak. Brazillian is now worth 110 million euros on the market. The transfer cost from Flamengo to Real Madrid was 45 million euros.
Brazillian Vinicius and French Benzema have created an excellent relationship for the 2021-2022 season. They carried the club, forming partnerships with Casemiro, Luka Modric, Toni Kross, and Thibaut Courtois.
During the 2021-2022 season, this tandem won the La Liga and Champions League finals.
Vinicius’ major source of income comes from endorsements, sponsorships, and football. Vinicius earns 14,247 euros a day in Real Madrid, according to the figures. The ordinary guy would need to labor for 13 years to earn the same amount of money that Vinicius does in one month.
Vinicius Junior has an endorsement agreement with Nike that is estimated to be worth $8 million per year.
Vinicius promotes Gaga Milano, a renowned watch brand from Milan, outside the football field. This well-known Italian business does not just support him. Neymar also supported Gaga as their brand ambassador, causing the company’s annual sales to treble.
Property And Cars
The Real Madrid winger and his lovely partner reside in Barra da Tijuca, Brazil.
Vinicius drives an Audi, which he has previously shown during training. If the Real Madrid teenager continues to improve on the field, he will be given another raise.
Vinícius júnior Girlfriend, Dating
Vinicius Junior is not married, but he does have a girlfriend, Maria Julia Mazali, who is an Instagram influencer. Born on April 30, 1995, the 27-year-old influencer rose to prominence after appearing in a Brazilian reality program called “On Vacation with the Ex.”Maria was well-known before she met Vinicius. Vinicius had previously dismissed any dating rumors, but the Brazilian daily “Lance” subsequently reported on his connection with the Instagram influencer.
Awards & Achievement
- La-Liga: 2019-2020 , 2021-2011
- Supercopa de Espana: 2019-2020, 2021-2022
- UEFA Champions League: 2021-2022
- FIFA Club World Cup: 2018
- In March 2017, he scored seven goals in the under-17 championship to become the tournament’s leading scorer.
- When Vinicius Junior was playing for Flamengo, he had to take a bus every day.
- Keeping this in mind, Vinicius was just 16 years old when he won the event in the under-17 championship.
- This Brazilian was signed by Real Madrid, making him the second most expensive Brazilian player.
- Flipping the balls over the defender’s head, his playing technique earned him the moniker “next Neymar.”
- Vinicius made his Brazil debut against Panama on February 28, 2019.
- It wasn’t only Real Madrid vying for Vinicius at Flamengo.
- As a result, Manchester United was unable to reach an agreement with Flamengo to sign Vinicius Junior.