Yumna Ajin is a popular Indian singer. She appeared in the Indian musical TV reality shows Indian Idol Junior (2015) and Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs (2017).
Yumna was born on Friday, 29 July 2005 (age 14 years; as in 2019) in Vengara, Malappuram district, Kerala. She is studying in IQRAH English Medium School, Malappuram.
She was born into a Muslim family. She strictly follows her religion and wears a hijab. Her parents have always supported her to become a singer. She has a younger sister, Mehak Fella.
She debuted in the musical TV reality show of Kairali Channel, broadcasted in the Malayalam language.
In 2015, she participated in Indian Idol Junior, an Indian musical reality TV show. She was among the top 10 contestants in the show.
In 2017, she contested in ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs,’ judged by Neha Kakkar, Himesh Reshammiya, and Javed Ali. Her performances were well appreciated by the judges and the jury.
On 15 June 2018, she released her first solo song ‘Tumhe Dilagi Bhool Jaani Padegi’ on her official Youtube channel. In 2019, she started her qawali and gazal band and released a song ‘Tu Kuja Man Kuja.’
- Food: Pizza, Idli, and Chicken Biryani
- She has performed in more than 800 stage shows at national and international levels.
- She has appeared in more than 10 albums and a few short films.
- She sings in different genres like Pop, Classical, Bollywood, Folk, Bhajan, Ghazal, and Sufi. She can sing in different languages like English, Hindi, Malayalam, and Tamil.
- She has received many awards for her amazing singing talent.
- She has more than one million subscribers on her official Youtube channel.