Yuvraj Menda is an Indian actor and fashion influencer. He is best known for playing the role of Dilton Doiley in Zoya Akhtar’s film The Archies.
Yuvraj Menda was born in 2002 (age 20 years; in 2022), and he is from Mumbai. He attended Bombay Scottish School, Mahim, Mumbai. While in school, he once participated in the PP Cup competition.
Height (approx): 5′ 7″
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Not much is known about his family.
Yuvraj started his career as a dancer. In September 2018, he created a self-titled YouTube channel. However, the channel has no content on it.
She has been featured in the YouTube videos of YouTubers such as Aléa-tara Motwane and Taneesha Mirwani (The Taneeshow). In 2021, Yuvraj, along with Aadarsh Agarwal and Diya Bhageria, was selected as the moderator and assistant director for the Historical Security Council at CMUN.
In 2022, he uploaded a video of himself dancing with social media star Taneesha Mirwani (Taneesho) on his Instagram account. In the video, they dance to Beyonce’s ‘Freakum Dress’.
In the same year, he played the role of Dilton Doiley, a nerdy teenager who is loved by Archie and the gang, in the Netflix film ‘The Archies’ directed by Zoya Akhtar. The film is a live-action musical screen adaptation of the popular comic The Archies. The film revolves around progressive characters and modern subjects related to the youth.
- Choreographer: Caesar Gonsalves
- Yuvraj enjoys a huge fan following on his Instagram account. He has around 12.6 K followers on Instagram as of 2022.
- An avid dog lover, Yuvraj has a pet dog named Agastya Menda.
- His fans often compare his appearance to Harry Potter.
- He is often referred to as gay in his Instagram posts, however, his Instagram profile says He/She.
- His friends and family members lovingly call him Yuvi.